Financial Consulting Services: Taking Your Business Further
We are committed to helping you increase profitability, which is why our consulting services are meant to work “on” your business, not just “in” it. At GYL, we will analyze and map solutions to meet your business’ goals. Once we determine your goal, a short-term and long-term plan is set in motion.
CTA – What makes us different
The Tools You Need to Know, Where You Stand and How to Maximize Your Position and Profitability
Here are just some of the tough questions you face on an ongoing basis:
- How do I manage change?
- Should I merge or acquire a company?
- When should I consider selling my business?
- How does my profitability compare to industry averages or my competitors?
- What’s my buy-out or exit plan from my business?
- I have this crisis — now what?
Here’s our answer to the hard questions: the ones that can make or break your business.
It’s our consulting services that go well beyond accounting services. Our consultants analyze and map tangible solutions to key business and personal issues our clients are confronting.
Sitting down with our professionals helps you think beyond the numbers, beyond the quarterly earnings to where you want to be 5 or 10 years from now, or where you need to be right now. In business and in life, “begin with the end in mind,” is our m.o.
How Do Our Consulting Services Work?
We help our clients determine a goal — a destination. Then, we regularly spend time with you each month as well as anytime you might have a special issue arise.
During these sessions, we work with you to devise a map to success that includes short-term and long-term goals that systematically move you toward your desired destination, including:
- Determination and analysis of key performance indicators.
- Succession planning – i.e., selling or transitioning your business.
- Estate and Retirement Planning so it works as you want it to.
- Discuss and analyze ongoing needs and achieved results of your business.
- Where is the profit (or its lack) coming from?
- What do the numbers tell us?
Because of our expertise in key financial areas, we can affect the desired results.
CTA – Your tax planning guide
Working “on” vs “in” Your Business
By making a commitment to meet regularly with one or more of our team members, you enjoy the advantage of working “on” your business, not merely “in” it. Additionally, our consulting service enables us to get to the “core” of your business and maximize your profit picture as well as your overall progress.
Typically, clients who take advantage of our consulting services have significantly increased profitability.
Learn how you can join them. Contact us today, and a GYL Partner will be glad to schedule a free consultation with you.