If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference, and still enjoy a healthy work-life balance – then come to GYL.
- You’ll learn from and be challenged by some of the best accountants in the business.
- You’ll grow your career in ways you never thought possible.
- We are one of the largest accounting firms in the Inland Empire. You can count on us to help take your career to the next level.
Better Lives = Better Work
The better our team members’ lives, the better the quality of their work. That’s why we strongly value and emphasize a healthy work-life balance. In fact, we encourage our team members to pursue their personal passions by offering flexible schedules.
This focus on work-life balance pays big dividends. In a recent survey of 260 accounting firms, we found that our team members work fewer hours than the industry average. This doesn’t mean we’re less productive – just more efficient.
Professional Staff Members from Other CPA Firms Seek Us Out Because…
- We have a strong work-life balance where overtime is kept to a minimum and flexibility with work hours is provided to accommodate personal commitments.
- We maintain a pleasant, fun and professional work environment.
- Premium salaries and benefits are offered.
- Challenging and rewarding work is the norm.
- Mergers and acquisitions are strategic to our growth and they provide staff members with better career opportunities for upward mobility into management and partnership.
- Our Firm culture is one of support and teamwork as opposed to competition.
- Everyone is treated fairly with integrity and dignity.
Compensation & Benefits
GYL offers a competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package.
We pay on value not seniority. We offer a competitive base salary commensurate with talent and experience, and an opportunity to earn additional income that increases with performance annual reviews.
Full-Time employee’s are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan – Medical Expenses
- Cafeteria Plan – Dependent Care Expense
Paid Time Off
Employees receive paid time off each year for vacation, personal time, or sick leave based on length of employment, up to 16 days each year. Employees are also paid for seven holidays each year.
The Firm pays license fees and professional membership fees for the AICPA and California State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Alternative Workweek / Schedules
The Firm has an established “flex time” program, which provides the Firm and our clients with team member availability during the clients’ “normal” workday and also allows team members to have a flexible work schedule.
All full-time team members work an alternative workweek plan consisting of 40.0 hours per week, with 36.0 hours between Monday and Thursday, and 4.0 hours on Friday. Schedules may change during Audit and Tax deadlines.
Part-time schedules have also been made available and may include year-round benefits.
We are always looking for talented individuals. If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, please forward your resume to: